Yoga and Ayurveda for Harmony and Balance in Body & Mind
You’re very busy, trying to do it all.
On top of that, you want to improve your health. you’ve tried many things, but none of it stuck.
You believe that true health requires a holistic approach that considers all aspects of our lives.
You’ve tried yoga, it makes you feel good, but want to level up your practice with someone who meets you where you are.
You need that scheduled moment of peace to get you through the week.
Sounds like you?
I know how it feels, and I’ve worked with countless women like you. They’ve all had success doing one simple thing:
Spending 1-2 hours a week with me, practicing yoga, and learning about the ways you can improve your health off the mat.
Packages include the following:
– Once/week or twice/week 1 hour yoga sessions
– Holistic health coaching based on Ayurveda (yoga’s sister science)
– One weekly yoga homework video sent to client to keep them on track (15-30 min video).
– Progress tracking by taking before and after photos/videos (confidential) or comparing zoom recordings if virtual.
1) ONLINE PROGRAM $45 per session
- Sessions done through Zoom
- Minimum 8 session commitment
- Option to do one trial session for $40
2) IN-PERSON PROGRAM (at your home)
Pricing starts at $75 per session with a minimum 4 session commitment.
Single trial sessions start at $70.
Rates vary by your location. The rates above are for those living within the Toronto neighborhoods of North York, East York, Downtown, Midtown/Uptown as well as Thornhill. For all other locations, please contact me for prices.
Holistic Yoga & Ayurveda Topics We Cover
- Intro to Ayurveda + Discover your Ayurvedic mind-body type.
- Diet, lifestyle & exercise recommendations for your unique mind-body type.
- Ayurvedic perspective on your health concern / goal: guidance to support you.
- Learn the importance of digestion, an intro to Ayurvedic detox & cleansing, information on herbs, basic massage & acupressure, the 8 Limbs of the Yogic Path and more!
Note: as a coach, I can provide recommendations and guidelines but these are not to be considered as medical advice.
Zoom sessions will be recorded and at the end of every 4-week to 8-week period the client will receive a video highlighting their notable progress in flexibility, strength, alignment, balance and more. With in-person sessions, we will use photos to compare.
all pricing is in CAD.